UBC Centralized Accident / Incident Reporting System (CAIRS)
- Please answer the below questions to start your submission
- These questions will determine the questions that show up on the Incident/Accident form
- The incident form does not time-out, so you may take as long as required to fill in the information
- If you close the form you will lose what you entered
- You may need employment and salary information to complete the form, make sure you can obtain this information from your department's administrator
- Your information is collected under the authority of section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the sole purpose of investigating your incident/accident report. It will be kept confidential and will only be disclosed within UBC on a ‘need to know’ basis or as otherwise authorized by law.
Coming back to finish your incomplete submission?
Login with your CWL here to resume:
Administrators of CAIRS Click Here to Login